Making Tracks is run by husband and wife Ian and Catherine Watkins who have been trading for 25 years and at our current location for 2 years.
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction with attention to detail being paramount.
We also have a team of curtain makers dedicated to producing quality soft furnishings.
We have a small showroom where clients can visit to view sample books from various fabric houses, along with a selection of sample tracks, poles and blinds.
We are happy to give estimates and discuss every aspect of their soft furnishing needs.
All of our soft furnishings are made to measure and the majority of the hardware is made up in our on site workroom.
We can take on projects of all sizes from one window to a whole house.
List of projects undertaken:
- Cerberus Capital Management, Grosvenor Street, W1 – Curtains, tracks, woodslat blinds.
- Branded Retail, Berkley Square House, W1 – Vertical Blinds
- Delfont Macintosh Theatre Group, Waldolf Chambers, Prince Edward & Prince William
- Theatres – Woodlsat Blinds
- North East Surrey Crematorium, Morden, Burial & Cremation Chapels – Electric Tracks
- Christie, Mason & Woods Ltd, W1 – Venetian & roman blinds & pelmets
- The National Archives, Richmon , Conference Room – Electric Tracks
- The Tate Gallery, London, Triennial Exhibition – Tracks
- The National Gallery, London, Delaroche Exhibition – Tracks
- The Brit School, Croydon , 2 Drama Halls – tracks & curtains.
- Paxton Primary School, SE19 – Tracks and blinds
- O2 Dome, Raan Restaurant – Venetian blinds
- Eaton Square, SW1 – Poles, Curtains, Valances, Voiles and tracks.
- Apartment 7, Chesham Place, SW1 – Electric Roller & Roman blinds and woodslat blinds.
- Apartment 2 & 3 De Vere Gardens, W8 – Poles, Electric Tracks and Roman Blinds, curtains & voiles.
- Villa 1 & Villa 2 in Sette, Montpellier – Curtains, Tracks & roman blinds.
- Villa in Mahon, Menorca – Poles, curtains, tracks & roman blinds.
- Villa in Algarve, Portugal – Electric tracks, electric roller blinds, and curtains.